by AIAP IAA World
Three IAA important events
- Status of the Artist
- Re/shaping cultural policies 2018
- Unesco NGOs General Assembly, 2018
Newsletter N° 11 here
President Bedri BAYKAM’s speech at UNESCO
- A new Directrice General at UNESCO
- The Directrice General’s speech at the NGOs Forum
- ONU and UNESCO objectives for 2030: Culture
- The status of the Artist
- Re/shaping the cultural policies
- CISAC and the universal resale right
Newsletter N° 10 here.
of WAD 2016 by Institutions
- The Africa Week
- IAA AIAP Biennales and exhibitions worldwide
- Europe GA: Social Security for Visual artists
- A Unesco NGOs Forum on Peace in Mexico
- The 2016 Unesco NGOs General Assembly
Newsletter N° 9 here.
IAA-AIAP General Meeting, Pilsen, October 2015
- Europe General Meeting, Pilsen, October 2015
- Regional Assembly of Latin America and the Caribbean, November
exhibitions: 'Children worldwide draw for Peace' and 'France-Morocco:
'For Art, for Peace, the children undertake'
- Judgment in Germany on a form of copyright
- Preparation of the International Forum of the NGO Liaison Committee
- Celebration of the 70 years of Unesco
- Executive Council, and the Committee on NGOs Governmental Partners,
- 38th Unesco General Assembly, November 2015
- Unesco 2015 Report on 'The Status of the Artist'
- First global report on cultural and creative industries, December
Newsletter N° 8 here.
Status of the Artist: after the example of Canada; Pestering the
politicians; Last negociations for the artists
2015: A 'first' at UNESCO; Reports and new participative countries
the AIAP/IAA General Assembly, in Pilzen, Czech Republic, October
- Unesco priorities till 2024
- An important NGOs Forum: 'Rapprochement of Cultures', in Beijing,
Culture and Education: Culture goals for 2015 and AIAP/IAA policy
- New potential side activities for artists in Art Therapy
Newsletter N° 7 here.
AIAP IAA activities: the 2014 Regional General Assemblies
- The artists and the TTIP: Urheberrecht initiative and copyright
interests, ECA TTIP Conference
Education: An initiative of the Japanese Committee, the results
of the Michaelle Jean Foundation Forum
Unesco NGOs, December 2014: Culture and Education, The speech
of the Director-General, The NGOs Unesco Liaison Committee Report,
Informing on WAD
Newsletter N° 6 here.
- One of IAA's great challenges: arts education and the UNESCO
Post 2015 Agenda
- Finding solutions
- From 'Art for everybody' to 'Art by everybody': WAD
Newsletter N° 5 here.
New National Committees
- IAA AIAP and Unesco: creating close links
- IAA Europe General Assembly: the Oslo Congress and the condition
of the Artist
- IAA Europe General Assembly: Culture Economy
- Finding financings
- The 'Fondation de France' (Foundation of France) and the 'New
Patrons': a new partnership model for the world?
Newsletter N° 4 here.
- The UNESCO fortcoming philosophy and the new directives:
The NGO's General Conference. Paris, December 2012
- Public and private grants and residencies for artists: an inventory
- IAA/AIAP events
- The UNESCO last publications
Newsletter N° 3 here.
- The Aschberg Burseries 2013 for young artists
- The 'Dialogue Programm' of the French National Committee at
exhibitions and conferences in South-Africa and France
- About 'Resale right': comparative rights in different countries
- 'Professional artist now' and 'Art in the service of freedom':
IAA Europe & North-America initiatives and IAA president's
- IAA activities: preparation of a report for UNESCO
- On IAA’S calendar
Newsletter N° 2 here.
- The new status of IAA inside UNESCO
- The launching of the first 'World Art Day', created by IAA
- Celebration of the first UNESCO Education Week
- CNFAP-SANAVA: Dialogues Program, France-South- Africa, 2012/2013
- Creation of 2 newsletters
Newsletter N° 1 here.
nr.1 (May/June 2012)
nr.2 (August/September 2012)
nr.3 (October/December 2012)
nr.1 (January/May 2013)